Information that is gathered from visitors
Like other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as any visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Cookies may be used to save visitor preferences.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
You can block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. They are used to track your return visits to the website.
Terms & Conditions
POST EXCHANGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for visiting our website. By using this site in any manner, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It may change without notice.
- We provide no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information found on this website. It is correct to the best of our knowledge. However the information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information available on this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Links provided on this site supply additional information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.